TikTok, developed by the Chinese company ByteDance, was first launched in September 2016 and has now become a worldwide phenomenon. It is a place for small creators to blow up by creating content on topics ranging from education to fashion, dance trends, and music covers. With the boom in the use of social media sites, people find it much easier to connect. Especially during the pandemic and post-pandemic period, TikTok, like many other sites, has seen a large increase in the number of users. The app is fairly simple to use, allowing creators to post 15-second, 30-second, and 60-second long videos. There is a feature to combine videos and pictures on TikTok as well. Want to learn how to combine two TikTok drafts, edit TikTok drafts together or put two TikTok videos together? Continue reading the article to find the answer to your questions.
You will get to know how to combine two TikTok drafts further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
How Can You Combine Videos and Pictures on TikTok?
The TikTok app has impressive features; one of them allows you to combine videos and pictures on TikTok. To combine video and pictures on TikTok, follow the steps given below:
1. Open theTikTokappon yourAndroidoriOSmobile device.
2. Tap on the + icon from the bottom.
3. Tap on Upload.
4. Select the desired videos from your gallery.
5. Switch over to the Photos tab and choose desired images.
6. Once you have selected the desired videos and images, tap on Next twice.
7. Finally, tap on the Post option to publish the combined media.
Also Read: How to Save Your Video on TikTok Without Posting
Can You Merge Two Drafts on TikTok?
Yes, you can merge two drafts on TikTok. To learn how to combine two TiktTok drafts, read the subsequent section.
How Can You Combine TikTok Drafts?
Fed up searching about how to combine two TikTok drafts together? Your search stops here. TikTok drafts have to be saved on the device first in order to combine them together. We have discussed in detail how to combine two TikTok drafts together below. The process is quite long, so follow all the steps carefully.
1. Open TikTok on your phone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon from the bottom-right corner.
3. Tap on the Drafts folder to open the draft page.
4. Choose the desired drafts you want to combine.
5. Tap on Next.
6. Tap on Who can watch this video.
7. Set the radio button to Only me.
8. Now, tap on More options.
9. Turn on Save to device toggle.
10. Go ahead and tap on Post. This will save the draft to your device.
11. Repeat steps 5-10 for all the videos you wish to combine.
12. Now from the home screen of TikTok, tap on the + icon.
13. Tap on Upload.
14. Select all the draft videos you just downloaded.
15. Tap on Next twice.
16. Tap on the Post option.
Hope you now know how to combine two TikTok drafts after following the above steps.
Also Read: How to Add Pictures on TikTok Video Without Slideshow
Can You Edit TikTok Drafts Together?
Yes, it is possible to edit TikTok drafts together. Firstly, you have to save the drafts to your local storage. Once saved, you can edit them by uploading them on TikTok simultaneously.
How Can You Continue Editing a TikTok Draft?
Once you have learned how to combine two TikTok drafts and if you want to continue editing an already existing draft, follow the guide mentioned below:
1. Access TikTok on your phone.
2. Go over to your Profile.
3. Tap on the Drafts folder.
4. Tap on the desired draft you would like to edit. The edit page will open up and you can continue editing your draft there.
How to Combine Videos in TikTok?
After learning how to combine two TikTok drafts, if you want to learn how to combine videos using the TikTok app, take a look at the below-mentioned steps:
1. Launch the TikTok app on your device.
2. Press the + icon from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on Upload adjacent to the record button.
4. Choose the desired videos you would like to combine.
5. Tap on Next > Post.
Also Read: How to Delete a Repost on TikTok
How Can You Combine Two TikTok Sounds?
Upon learning how to combine two TikTok drafts, if you want to combine two TikTok sounds, you will have to patiently follow the prolonged process given hereunder:
1. Access TikTok on your device.
2. Tap on the + button from the bottom of your screen.
3. Upload the video you want to post by pressing Upload > Next.
4. Tap on Sounds on the editor screen, found in the bottom-left corner.
5. Choose the desired sound and tap on Next.
6. Tap on Who can watch this video and set it to Only me.
7. Go to More options.
8. Turn on Save to device.
9. Tap on Post to post and save the video in your phone storage.
10. Go to the home screen and tap the + icon again.
11. Choose the video you just saved.
12. Choose Sounds to add another sound to the video.
13. Finally, tap on Post to post it on your profile.
Read this article from the start to learn how to combine two TikTok drafts.
How Can You Put Two TikTok Videos Together?
If you are looking for a way to put two TikTok videos together, we have given below a simple step-by-step process.
1. Launch TikTok app on your Android/iOS device.
2. Tap on the + icon > Upload .
3. Select the two videos you want to put together and tap Next.
4. Tap on the Post option to publish them from your TikTok profile.
This is how to put two TikTok videos together.
Also Read: How to Adjust Sound on TikTok
How Can You Save a TikTok Draft without Posting?
You can save a draft on TikTok without posting it publicly by posting it as private. To learn how to do that, follow the steps given below:
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon > Drafts folder.
3. Select the desired drafts you want to save.
4. Tap on Next > Who can watch this video.
5. Tap on Only me > More options.
6. Turn on the toggle for Save to device.
7. Go ahead and tap on Post.
This will automatically save the draft to your device and the video you posted will only be visible to you.
How Can You Save TikTok Drafts to Your Camera Roll?
Saving TikTok drafts to your camera roll is very easy. Just follow the simple steps mentioned underneath to save the drafts to your gallery:
1. Open TikTok and tap on Profile > Drafts folder.
2. Choose the desired draft you wish to save to the device.
3. Tap on Next.
4. Tap on Who can watch this video and choose Only me.
5. Move to More options and turn on the Save to device toggle.
6. Tap on Post.
Once posted, the draft will get saved to your camera roll. read this article from the start to learn how to combine two TikTok drafts.
Also Read: How to Save Your Video on TikTok Without Watermark
How Can You Save Drafts on TikTok after Deleting the App?
When you create a draft on TikTok, the app forms a folder on your device named TikTok wherein all the videos and drafts are saved. You can try checking the TikTok folder to see if the drafts are still stored somewhere in there. Here’s how you can find the TikTok folder.
1. Launch the File Manager on your phone.
2. Tap on Phone Storage.
3. Find and open the Movies folder.
4. Locate and tap on the TikTok folder. You can try and look for your draft videos there.
Will TikTok Drafts Transfer to New Phone?
No, TikTok drafts will not get transferred to your new phone on their own. To transfer them to your new device, you will need to save them in your local storage and transfer them to the other phone using an app or Bluetooth.
Will You Lose Your Drafts If You Logout of TikTok?
Whether or not you will be able to retrieve your TikTok drafts after logging out depends on if you are logging in again using the same device or another device. Since TikTok drafts are saved on your original device, logging in using another device would mean you won’t be able to find your drafts.
- How Can You Update Boost Mobile Towers
- How Do You Turn Off Live on Facebook
- How to Talk Over a Sound on TikTok Without Voiceover
- How to Remove the Red Filter on TikTok
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn how to combine two TikTok drafts and put two TikTok videos together. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.
Simply open the video in your drafts, click back to go to the editing screen, and then back again, to go to the filming screen to add more clips to the draft on TikTok.How do you add more videos to a draft on TikTok? ›
Simply open the video in your drafts, click back to go to the editing screen, and then back again, to go to the filming screen to add more clips to the draft on TikTok.How do I transfer drafts between TikTok accounts? ›
- Find Drafts on TikTok.
- Select TikTok Drafts You Want to Transfer.
- Set TikTok Drafts Private and Post.
- Delete Drafts on TikTok from Profile Page.
- Get TikTok Drafts Back on New Phone.
- Select. Upload videos and images from your device that you'd like to merge. ...
- Merge. Organize your content and use the Trim tool to control when one clip cuts and merges into the next.
- Download. Instantly download your new video to share with your friends, family, and followers.
You can edit draft Reels just like you can edit a new Instagram Reel. You can trim, add more videos, reorder, or delete a clip from draft Reel as well.Why can't i edit TikTok drafts? ›
Before being able to edit TikTok draft, you have to first create or record a video in TikTok, and save it as a draft before you can proceed to use the first method to edit drafts on TikTok directly before posting. To successfully edit drafts in TikTok directly before posting, you will need to find drafts in TikTok.Will I lose my drafts if I make another TikTok account? ›
Drafts cannot be shared or transferred between various accounts.Will my drafts be deleted if I delete TikTok? ›
Unfortunately, the answer is a resounding “YES;” removing the TikTok app will result in the deletion of all of your drafts.How can I get my TikTok drafts back? ›
Unfortunately, drafts that are no longer in your draft folder on any device cannot be retrieved and are permanently lost. This is because TikTok saves drafts to local storage rather than to a cloud storage format, like we've gotten so used to over the years.Can I do two drafts at once? ›
Yes, you can have two Draft Assistants open at the same time. This can be done if you're in two different drafts that are happening at the same time, or if you're controlling two teams that are in the same draft.
It only takes a couple of clicks to permanently delete a draft on the drafts page. There isn't some trash bin where it sits for 30 days before being permanently deleted, so it is best to proceed with caution in your drafts folder.Is there an app to put 2 videos together? ›
Video merger makes it clear and simple to combine a few video clips into 1 awesome video for sharing. Simply import your clips, edit with our ultra-simple editor, and then you're done!What is the app that combine videos on iPhone? ›
iMovie. iMovie is Apple's in-house app. It allows you to merge multiple clips on iPhone pretty easily. So, you can create entertaining and simple videos within a few minutes through this app.Can I merge two videos on reels? ›
You can record multiple video clips and combine them together into one. You can include photos into those short videos for more of a presentation feel. Each final video compilation is a maximum of 15 seconds. Instagram Reels allow for filters, audio, effects, and other creative elements like timers.Can anyone see my reels drafts? ›
For private accounts: Only your approved followers can see and share your reels. When someone shares your reel, only your followers will be able to see it. No one will be able to record a reel using your original audio or text or remix your reel.Can you post multiple reels together? ›
To learn how to make reels on Instagram with multiple photos, follow these easy steps: Select the Gallery icon on the “make Reel” screen. Choose the directory where you wish to put several images and videos. In the top-right corner, click the “Select Multiple” button (a symbol with two overlapping squares).Why is everyone deleting drafts on TikTok? ›
For example, if the TikTok app has been uninstalled and reinstalled with all the app data cleared in the process, then the drafts will have been deleted.What time should I post on TikTok? ›
According to our research, 6 am to 10 am and 7 pm to 11 pm would be the best time to post on TikTok, whereas the best days to post on TikTok are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.Where are TikTok drafts stored on iPhone? ›
Open TikTok on your Android or iPhone, then tap Profile in the bottom right corner to display your profile page. On the left side of the screen, tap Drafts to view a list of your unpublished videos. This folder can only be seen by you even though it's visible on your profile.Can you save your own TikTok video without watermark? ›
TikTok is launching some new updates to improve the user experience of the app, including an “edit post” feature, the option to save videos without watermark, and an “auto scroll” mode.
To save TikTok drafts, tap 'Next' at the bottom of the editing screen. Feel free to optimize your TikTok content by writing a caption, inserting hashtags, tagging other users, and configuring other features (comments, duets, links, etc.).Can you have too many TikTok drafts? ›
However, if you have too many TikTok drafts saved on your phone, they might be taking up a lot of space. These drafts are saved in the cache data of the app and if you have a lot of cache data, the TikTok app might not work smoothly.Should you close TikTok after posting? ›
Exit the App After Posting. One hack that doesn't get mentioned often enough is getting off the app right after you've posted. TikTok wants you to use the app, and when it notices that you're gone for a while, it's going to try and get your attention by sending you notifications.Can you recover deleted Tiktoks? ›
Open Google Photos. Tap the hamburger icon at the top left corner > select Trash. Find and pick your TikTok videos deleted earlier > tap on Restore.How to recover deleted videos? ›
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone's gallery app. In your Google Photos library. In any albums it was in.
Every writer has a process that works for them. Some swear by three drafts; others proclaim 10 to be the magic number. But the truth is, there is no 'magic number'. As you develop your own process, consider the genre you're writing in, your writing experience, and your reason behind why you want to write a novel.What's a snake draft? ›
In a Snake Draft, the pick order is reversed each round. Each team manager takes turns drafting unique players via a back-and-forth, round-by-round draft order (i.e., Round One 1-10, Round Two 10-1, Round Three 1-10, Round Four 10-1, etc.) until all roster slots are full.How many times can you enter the draft? ›
No player is eligible for more than 2 drafts. Player loses college eligibility if agent is hired, or declares for draft twice.How many clips can you add to a TikTok? ›
Tap Upload on the bottom right. Then select Videos at the top of the screen to filter for the videos in your Camera Roll. You can add multiple clips or include a mix of photos and videos! Select the videos you want to include, to a maximum of 35 videos.Is TikTok really posting all your drafts in 10 days? ›
So, there you have it: The rumor isn't true. There doesn't appear to be evidence to support the rumor and TikTok itself says that it isn't possible for TikTok to leak drafts.
Tap at the top. To the right of Drafts, tap Manage. Tap Edit in the top right.How do I edit a draft post? ›
Go to your Page. Click Publishing tools in the left menu. Click Drafts at the top. Click Edit post next to the the draft you want to edit or publish.How do you add a draft reel to a story? ›
- In the menu at the bottom of the app, select the Reels icon (which looks like a clapperboard) in the middle. ...
- Select the share icon on the left (it looks like a paper plane). ...
- In the pop-up menu, select "Add reel to your story."
There isn't a limit to how many drafts you can save. Keep in mind, downloading your reel won't save any music you added from the Instagram music library. Tap Next on the reel you're recording. Tap Next, then tap Save draft at the bottom.